Assistant Director Recruitment
BASIC PURPOSE:The Assistant Director of Recruitment “ADR” will provide leadership to our Travel Nursing team responsible for recruiting and placing healthcare professionals for travel nursing assignments throughout the US. The ADR will provide the leadership and strategic initiative needed to support the recruitment team’s effort in maintaining an active pool of healthcare professionals who can be matched to client facilities’ needs, ultimately impacting fill rate, revenue, and profitability.
- Develop strategic initiatives with corresponding action plans to meet working nurse volume and profit goals.
- Align long term team goals with individual short-term goals to promote accountability through clear expectations.
- Manage individual production goals that ultimately drive financial results for both clients and employees, thus resulting in growth and retention.
- Communicate milestones and successes that keep team focused, engaged, motivated and inspired.
- Assess individual performance, develop employee skills and abilities and implement plans for improvement as needed. Leader will facilitate annual performance evaluations cyclically.
- Mitigate and/or resolve concerns for impacting healthcare travelers through initiating contact with professional and orchestrating resolution.
- Cultivate an environment of accountability, responsibility and trust amongst the team.
- Attract, select and retain talent through participation and ownership in the interview, selection and onboarding process.
- Facilitate planning for training of new team members while conducting training as needed. Work with the functional training department to facilitate scheduling of courses and one-on-one development when appropriate.
- Model “Standards of Excellence” platform within Cross Country Staffing.
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS:
- Business Acumen: In-depth knowledge of the business, industry, external marketplace, and the ability to conceptually pull together patterns or connections that are not clearly related; ability to apply insight across a wide range of tactical to strategic issues in order to consistently identify and select the best course of action.
- Building People Capability: Commitment to ensuring that the right people are in the right roles and that individual’s feel empowered and supported to reach their potential; provides coaching to foster the learning of their team members, and likewise plays an active role in acquiring, developing and retaining talent for the larger organization.
- Strategic Agility: Eagerness and ability to learn quickly and leverage a flexible mindset in response to shifting dynamics, adversity, and/or change; continually pushes oneself, their teams, and their businesses to learn, to generate new ideas, and (at times) to take needed risks to position the company favorably in the marketplace.
- Integrity: Must be a trustworthy leader by demonstrating consistency, honesty, and truthfulness or accuracy in your day to day actions.
- Change Agent: Possess the ability to embrace change and build enthusiasm for change efforts amongst team members by promoting the value of the transformation that is being undertaken by the organization; formulating how the transformation will happen; guiding and supporting others through the transformation; and ensuring that the new processes, procedures, structures, etc., are implemented in ways that deliver the expected value that the organizational change was to produce.
- Disciplined Execution: Orientation towards a process-focused, decisive course of action that will ensure client/customer needs are met with a high standard of excellence, urgency and predictability; focused on the task at hand in the face of ambiguity, and applies past experiences and expertise to consistently pull through results.
- Organizational Collaboration: Ability to partner across organizational lines and work cooperatively within and outside one’s own team in order to best serve client needs and exceed the expectations of end customers and clients; actively supports key decisions and promote a spirit of teamwork to demonstrate the commitment to the company
- Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred
- 12 to 24 months of sales experience in the service industry and/or recruiting experience preferred
- 2 years’ experience as leadership/management capacity required
- Basic knowledge of computer operations and applications including MS Office products: Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Job Family Directors
- Job Function DIR
- Pay Type Salary
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Boca Raton, FL, USA
- Chicago, IL, USA