Program Director (MA)
The Program Director will be responsible for the direct oversight and management of the Workforce Solutions Program partnership between Cross Country and aligned facilities.
In this role, the Program Director will work in close collaboration with the Operations and Implementation teams, and client facilities to ensure that all components of the Workforce Solutions are delivered and managed for continuous performance improvement.
He / she will develop and cultivate system-wide relationships with key facility stakeholders, from Staffing Office to C-Suite, to ensure excellent service delivery and customer satisfaction with Managed Service Program.
Workforce Solutions provides Managed Service onsite support therefore working hours may need to be flexible as needed.
- Develop client relationships within facilities to assess and manage client needs. Evaluates, coordinates and reports WFS activities with the organizational managers.
- Fosters an environment focused on client satisfaction, through implementation of WFS best practices and measurement of performance and service delivery
- Continually expand knowledge of healthcare staffing and managed services market trends, industry analyst updates, and competitive data by reviewing internal and external sources (journals, articles, studies, interactions with clients, etc.) in order to more effectively serve the client as a trusted advisor, and consult on Cross Country Healthcare’s (CCH) services
- Collaborate with Supply Chain/ Contracts Manager and WFS team members to assist with negotiation of terms of contract and resolve issues related to terms & conditions and bill rates
- Works closely with applicable CCH brand leaders, Regional VPs and internal departments and leaders regarding services provided
- Actively engage in CCH cross-selling efforts by identifying viable revenue source referrals and communicating with all CCH business divisions to increase client touch points and grow market share
- Assists with completion of SWOT and Gap analysis for facilities to identify best practices for procurement of qualified staff to each facility / site
- Participates in the development and management of appropriate tools to evaluate and track customer satisfaction based upon services provided. Leverages quality of services through review of performance assessments and client satisfaction surveys. Participates in monitoring, analyzing and reporting client satisfaction results, and trending
- Develop and champion customized solution addressing financial, operational and workforce planning challenges and align solutions with desired outcomes
- Acts as liaison between facility and internal stakeholders to clarify and modify work processes and staffing practices across the organization. Acts a resource related to WFS process and VMS technology.
- Ensures generation and distribution of utilization, activity, financial, key performance metrics and service level agreement reports on a weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual basis. Meets with key stakeholders to review
- Works closely and in conjunction with Workforce Solutions Implementation team to add services, including implementation of WFS at other health system facilities
- Proactively identify challenges, effectively proposes strategies and execute solutions to resolve issues and /or respond to client requirements
- Conduct on-site visits and relationship building at all system facilities. Frequent travel may be required weekly to bi-weekly
- Coordinate and deliver quarterly and annual business review presentations at every level of organization; from facility to system level
- Responsible for reporting and distribution of site visit activities to Executive Sponsors, Operations and Workforce Management teams providing actionable information
- In areas where we have high concentrations of travelers and logistics can support host coffee meetings with our travelers on assignment
- Visit branches, local staffing partners and prospective vendors to enlist continued support of clients
- Manage, provide supervision, role modeling and leadership for Workforce Solution team to drive client satisfaction, contractual and desired program outcomes
- Other duties as assigned, with or without accommodation
- Outgoing personality with ability to listen effectively
- Ability to understand and evaluate clients staffing needs
- Demonstrated exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Work independently but also have a strong commitment to being a team player
- Demonstrated analytical sense with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to educate and motivate team members toward achievement of divisional/company
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Ability to communicate and work in a harmonious, respectful, supportive manner with all internal & external clients
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality and integrity
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in clinical setting including medical, allied or nursing, or staffing industry
- Workforce Solution staffing experience strongly preferred
- Prior management and operations experience strongly preferred
- Job Family Directors
- Job Function DIR
- Pay Type Salary
- Burlington, VT, USA