A/R Analyst - Accounts Receivable
Contact customers with delinquent balance accounts. Resolve customer problems that prevent payment on customer accounts.
- Initiate contact with customers to secure payment information and resolve any issues preventing payment
- Explain terms of shipments and order details to resolve non-payment issues
- Learn the reasons for non-payment and understand the steps necessary to bring them to resolution
- Coordinate with internal company departments to resolve problems preventing payment by ordering necessary documents and/or information for customer
- Monitor on a daily basis the credit limits of customers and notify the Credit department of any Issues/problems. Notify agents of their over credit limit amount
- Maintain complete, accurate, and organized records of account activity via system notes, e-mails and memorandums. Retain documentation until the issue is resolved
- Provide Excel reports to management as required or requested
- Communicate with agents, providing detailed information, such as paperwork and/or customer specific requirements, which is needed to resolve the non-payment issue
- Complete bad debt, agent charge back and revenue adjustment forms as necessary throughout the collection process
- Use tools such as Google, State websites, etc., to confirm customer locations and/or relationships between customers and agents that is preventing payment
- Other duties as assigned
- Working knowledge of Windows, Word, Excel
- Data entry skills 88 wpm, required
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to identify trends via analysis as well as implement appropriate action to resolve proactively, timely, and effectively
- Critical thinking-- using logic and reasoning to identify alternative solutions or approaches to resolve problems.
- ISeries 400 experience, preferred
- Basic accounting skills with strong analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task, providing details to management in a clear, concise, timely manner.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Prior Accounts Receivable experience in a professional environment
- Call center experience
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- One to two years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Six months for proficiency in role
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Type de paie À heure
- Landstar Transportation Logistics, 13410 Sutton Park Dr S, Jacksonville, États-Unis d'Amérique