30416 - Programmer/Analyst I
Designs, develops, configures, deploys, and supports database solutions serving the transportation industry.
- Work within a collaborative team environment to design, develop, configure, deploy, and support technology solutions. ·
- Partner with product owners, business analysts, and other IT personnel to determine end-user needs.
- Design, build, own, and support technology products that meet business needs and adhere to department standards of design, quality, security, performance, supportability and maintainability.
- Assist users by analyzing complex problems and clarifying program objectives.
- Produce knowledge base documentation for the ongoing support of technology solutions.
- Troubleshoot operational problems and restore to normal condition. Maintain a 24/7 state of operational readiness.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Assist in deployment and support of technology.
- Participate as an active learner of new technologies as introduced into the technical roadmap
- Excellent analytical skills and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop components of technical solutions with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work effectively with colleagues.
- Experience with Agile development practices.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Logistics, preferred
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Minimum Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required; Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university, preferred
DEPARTMENT SPECIFIC DUTIES and/or SKILLS
- Develop and support data access layer components from project specifications such as stored procedures, views and reports
- Develop DB models for new and existing applications
- Write T-SQL code, supply test data, and debug coding problems
- Type de paie Salaire
- Landstar System, Inc., 13410 Sutton Park Dr S, Jacksonville, États-Unis d'Amérique