B2B Marketing Solutions Intern
At Gannett, Inclusion, Diversity and Equity are core pillars of our organization and influence all that we do. We foster an environment that lifts all voices and welcomes everyone to take part in our journey into the future where every employee is heard, respected, and given an equal opportunity to thrive.
Visit https://usatodaynetworkcareers.com/ to learn more about our employment and internship opportunities and https://usatodaynetworkcareers.com/internships/ to learn more about our internship program.
The B2B Marketing Solutions team is accepting applications for our 10-week Summer 2021 Internship Program which will begin in June. This internship experience will provide you with the opportunity to collaborate with top B2B Marketing experts, exposure to multiple divisions (client support, presales data/insights/operations, marketing and creative services, local sales teams, auto and national sales), and an assigned mentor to help guide and advise you along the way.
With industry-leading technology and digital marketing services, our team shares a commitment to supporting local commerce, enabling businesses to connect with customers where we live, work, and serve.
As an Intern working with your assigned team, you will develop and apply your experience and skills in:
• Supporting and interacting directly with our Account and Digital Executives
• Networking opportunities and events
• Shared experiences with key leaders
• Learning client engagement and communication skills
• Researching competitive data; identifying digital targets
• Learning how to maintain and grow existing accounts
• Developing new business leads with client research and prospecting
• Pre-planning, customizing, and optimizing sales campaigns
• Creating client specific ad templates including ad specifications
• Using prospecting and system tools such as Salesforce
What you will bring to the table:
• An energetic, strategic, and entrepreneurial spirit
• Critical thinking with creative abilities
• Degree-seeking student currently enrolled at a college or university
• Technologically savvy and a fast learner
• Knowledge of MS Office Suite, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
• CRM systems knowledge helpful
Develop, grow, and join the next generation of talent for Gannett/USA TODAY NETWORK!
- Famille d’emplois Intern
- Fonction professionnelle General Administration
- Type de paie Salaire