CRM Systems Administrator
The CRM Systems Administrator works directly with the Sales, Sales Operations, and Marketing Teams to gather business requirements to develop and deliver process improvements through automation on the Force.com platform. The CRM Systems Administrator is responsible for system maintenance, user maintenance, training as well as seeking out opportunities to help teams work and sell more efficiently by creating innovative custom applications on the platform. The Administrator is responsible for keeping the needs of the business aligned with the IT Strategy by practicing standard change procedures, project collaboration, and software selection criteria.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Administrates the Force.com platform.
- Maintain user accounts and create user roles and profiles.
- Perform administration on the Force.com platform including workflows, objects, resources, validation rules, and other Force.com functions needed to support the application.
- Lead or participate in all phases of the application development lifecycle (discovery, requirement gathering, design, configuration, testing, support).
- Lead and manage projects and external resources as necessary
- Work with the superusers and leadership to organize project opportunities and assist with project prioritization
- Communicate project updates to key project stakeholders
- Train the user community on updates and changes throughout the technology lifecycle
- Proactively identify and recommend operational improvements, enhancements, and customizations to meet business needs.
- Provide application support and training to users of the platform.
- Work with third-party vendors and consultants on developing system-specific requirements and rollouts.
- Work directly with the user community to learn about enhancement opportunities, prioritize work with the teams, and proactively communicate status.
- Create and maintain administration documentation and configuration documentation following the corporate change process and templates.
- Develop reports, dashboards and processes.
- Responsible for the data maintenance and data integrity within the Force.com platform.
- Understand and document the interfaces to systems that connect to the Force.com platform.
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Manages in order to ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory/legal requirements
QUALITY SYSTEMS DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Build Quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
QUALIFICATIONS–The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill or ability required.
Education and Experience
- BachelorLevel of Degree in the IT or Marketingfield of study
- Equivalent work related experience acceptable in lieu of degree - No
- 3-5years of demonstrated experience in relevant business systems, analytics, or analyst role
- NoCertifications Required
- Any preferred education, experience or certifications:Certified SalesForce.com Administrator within one year of hire preferred
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Microsoft Excel
- Understanding and experience of the Marketing Funnel and the Sales Selling Process
- Experience and a proven understanding of key sales organization concepts: Including but not limited to: Quotas, Territory Management, Forecasting, Pipeline Management
- A basic understanding of CRM systems and the Force.com suite of applications (including future roadmap)
- Properly prioritizes competing business demands
- Establish and maintain relationships with employees outside of IT who are the beneficiaries of a CRM system
- Demonstrated ability to understand the desired future state that addresses a business problem
- Proficient in the following computer software applications: Microsoft Windows, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to effectively communicate both internally and externally.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job:
- Work safely and follow all OSHA regulations and company safety policies and procedures.
- For all on-the-job injuries or accidents, must notify manager/supervisor immediately.
- Exposure to standard office environment
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 15lbs.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50lbs.
- Ability to regularly sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- This position requires some travel up to 10% of the time
- Famille d’emplois 2.0 Administrative Professionals
- Fonction professionnelle IT
- Type de paie Salaire
- Latham Headquarters, 14 Plaza Drive, Latham, New York, États-Unis d'Amérique
- Queensbury, État de New York, États-Unis