Queensbury, État de New York, États-Unis Numéro de demande40
8 février 2021
JOB SUMMARY – To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Assemble and package medical device products to high quality standards in accordance with all policy and procedural standards of AngioDynamics
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
▪ Manufacture high quality medical devices with maximum efficiency and minimal scrap and rework
▪ Set up work station with necessary equipment and supplies as per job assignment
▪ Follow proper procedures involving a broad range of components which requires one or more of the following: bonding, assembling, packaging, sealing or operating equipment per specifications
▪ Assemble and package devices following the operating procedures and blueprints
▪ Transport, issue and stage raw materials and components for each work order as required
▪ Set up and adjust equipment as trained to do within the scope of the position; defer complex setup and troubleshooting to Machine Operators, Machine Shop, Maintenance Techician personnel as directed by supervisor
▪ Complete all documentation as required for each work order
▪ Complete computer transactions as required for each work order
▪ Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work area
▪ Maintain a positive attitude and consistently demonstrate respectful behavior towards all co-workers and supervisory staff
▪ Adhere strictly to all AngioDynamics safety procedures and policies at all times
▪ Operate equipment and handle materials in a safe and proper manner as specified by policies and procedural standards
▪ Immediately communicate concerns related to manufacturing processes to supervision, particularly those that affect safety or product quality
▪ May perform other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS –The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill or ability required.
Education and Experience
▪ High School Diploma or GED Level of Degree in the general education field of study preferred
▪ Equivalent work related experience acceptable in lieu of degree Yes No
▪ 0 years of demonstrated experience in N/A
▪ No Certifications Required
▪ Any preferred education, experience or certifications: N/A
▪ Manufacturing production line experience is preferred.
▪ Must possess aptitude to learn blueprint reading and the operation of computer terminals with appropriate training.
▪ Proficient in the following computer software applications: Basic computer navigation and operation skills.
▪ Exceptional interpersonal skills.
▪ Strong organizational skills.
▪ Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
▪ Ability to effectively communicate both internally and externally.▪ Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Famille d’emplois 7.0 Operatives
- Fonction professionnelle Mfg Operations
- Type de paie À heure
- Queensbury, État de New York, États-Unis