TI Heavy Equipment Mechanic
VSE Corporation is currently seeking a Technical Inspector, Heavy Equipment Mechanic, to fill a position at Ft Benning, GA MMD to perform the following duties:
• Examines the mechanic’s repairs, rebuilds, or overhauls of major assemblies, internal combustion automobiles, buses, trucks, tractors or other equipment for conformity, quality and safety.
• Work involves most of the following: diagnosing the source of trouble and determining the extent of repairs required; inspecting work in progress; inspecting and testing the final product and approving the repairs.
• Prepares reports information papers and other documents.
-The ability to operate or learn AESIP
-Have a working knowledge of Modification Management Information System (MMIS) researching SOUMS, MWO’s, MAM’s and GPA’s
• It is understood that these are the tasks to be performed and any variation of these tasks must be approved by a supervisor.
• High school diploma or GED and some technical training/college are required.
• Must have at least eight (8) years of experience. In general, the work of the Inspector requires rounded training and experience usually acquired through a formal apprenticeship or equivalent experience.
• Must have and maintain a valid state Class A CDL.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a CAC.
- Grupo de puestos Operations
- Función del puesto Heavy Vehicle and Mobile Equipment Service Technicians and Mechanics
- Tipo de pago Por hora
- Fort Benning, Georgia 31905, EE. UU.