Mortgage Loan Processor
Why a Mortgage Processor with Midwest BankCentre?
As the Mortgage Processor with Midwest BankCentre, you will be responsible for preparing accurate mortgage application documentation for loans to meet Fannie/Freddie, FHA, VA, USDA and in-house underwriting guidelines. The Mortgage Processor will analyze and monitor receipt of credit and collateral documents. The Mortgage Processor is responsible to provide support as needed for volume/time for all departments within mortgage and processing support for assigned loan officers.
Mortgage Processor must be able to:
- Maintain compliance to all regulations throughout the application process
- Determine necessary documents for mortgage file, including collateral and regulatory documents
- Determine the validity and completeness of mortgage application and processing documents
- Communication with the mortgage loan officers and customers as it relates to customers, applications, loan commitments, closings, lock expiration dates and documentation
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare mortgage loan documentation for application and approval, provide support to secondary market sales and account department in loan operations
- Customer Service/Contact
- Mortgage loan officer assistance/communication
- High school diploma with general business knowledge
- Minimum 2-5 Years in mortgage loan processing is required
- Ability to effectively read, write and speak the English language, bilingual applicants encouraged to apply
- Required proficiency with regulatory requirements, secondary market mortgage underwriting guidelines as well as internal Bank policies
- Proficient with mortgage loan platform systems, FHA Connection, VA Portal, all office products.
- Must have excellent typing skills and be proficient in various technical computer programs; Encompass is preferred
- Must be flexible with daily plans and time this may include time outside of normal business hours
- Must be able to work quickly and accurately and be detailed oriented
- Visual ability to review documents and computer monitor.
- Auditory ability to use a telephone.
Come Rise With Us!
Equal Opportunity Employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Reasonable accommodations are available.
- Tipo de pago Salario
- 500 Chesterfield Center, Chesterfield, MO 63017, EE. UU.