Maintenance Technician 12 Hour Shift (6pm - 6am)
12 Hour (2/2/3) Shift (6-pm - 6am)
About the Role:
Custom Glass Solutions is seeking a talented individual to join our Maintenance Team! The Maintenance Technician will install, repair and maintain industrial equipment on the production floor. This position requires an extremely perceptive person who possess the ability to relate to employees at all levels. The Maintenance Technician is responsible for uptime of machinery and prompt response to downtime events. As unique situations present themselves the successful candidate must be sensitive to customer needs, corporate goals and company reputation. The selected candidate will interface with all production areas at our Upper Sandusky, OH location.
- Are you capable of locating root cause issue (s) and implementing 5 why’s activity for downtime occurrences?
- Do you possess knowledge of PLCs, industrial electricity, robotics and highly automated equipment?
- Will you proactively identify improvement opportunities on all equipment and robotics?
- Do you possess introductory mechanical skills, and have basic hydraulics and pneumatics experience?
- Do you enforce compliance with area environmental rules?
- Will you take initiative to learn new systems and processes, while drawling correlations between how equipment operates?
- Do you have prior experience reading and understanding Blueprint format?
You will succeed in this position if you:
- Hold 3-5 years Industrial Maintenance experience in a manufacturing workplace.
- Demonstrate values and behaviors which are aligned with CGS Principles and culture.
- Display willingness to learn new technology and coach new colleagues.
- Understand Microsoft Office and basic computer skills.
- Exhibit strong written and verbal communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to proactively execute multiple projects, while staying organized and committed to production deadlines.
About the Team:
At Custom Glass Solutions, the Maintenance Technician provides professional, knowledgeable, efficient and honest service, all while being respectful and building strong team member relationships. This team strives to support production while minimizing waste and downtime, improving daily processes and streamlining workflows. The Maintenance Technician ensures the smooth operation of machinery and mechanical equipment, performs regular services/procedures and proactively troubleshoots equipment breakdowns. Each day our team goes above and beyond to carry out the Core Elements of our business: Safety First, Do the Right Thing, Wow the Customer, Relationships Matter, and a Can- Do Attitude!
About the Company:
Custom Glass Solutions is one of the world's premier manufacturers of large format laminated glass products, with three Ohio locations (Worthington, Upper Sandusky, and Fostoria) and one Pennsylvania location (Trumbauersville). Our mission is to be the preferred provider of high-quality glass products, services and solutions. We deliver superior results by providing meaningful work for our employees, developing opportunities with our suppliers and cultivating strong partnerships with our customers.
What You Will Enjoy!
We have an exceptionally talented workforce that we value above all else. We are fully invested in our employees and provide them with hands-on training, compensation that is based upon individual contribution, unlimited career growth opportunities, and the motivation to be and do more. We take great pride in a workplace culture where our employees have the freedom and encouragement to reach beyond the ordinary. We are also very proud of a management structure that is designed to avoid bureaucratic nonsense and allows our entrepreneurial-minded employees to flourish.
As part of our total compensation philosophy, CGS offers a competitive base salary, bonuses and a wide variety of benefits including health/dental/life insurance, vision, prescription coverage, STD & optional LTD, paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) retirement savings plan, and future opportunities for advancement.
Custom Glass Solutions, LLC. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Tipo de pago Por hora
- Upper Sandusky, Ohio 43351, EE. UU.