Sr. Investment Accountant
5577 Youngstown Warren Rd, Niles, OH 44446, EE. UU. Sol. nº 131
martes, 15 de septiembre de 2020
We are currently seeking to hire a Senior level Accountant to manage an Investment Office/Family Office. Extensive internal training on Investment responsibilities will be provided. This is an opportunity for an individual to learn investment strategies and portfolio Management from top advisers and world class money managers from around the globe. Performs specialized accounting and reporting functions. Coordinates monthly, quarterly and annual investment reporting. Assists with investment manager selection/termination.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Serves as department head for a family office and oversees daily activities
- Serve as a team member to review current and prospective investments
- Performs investment accounting, financial reporting, and analysis.
- Responsible for designated investment and financial reporting programs and related schedules.
- Provides oversight for and coordinates various monthly, quarterly and annual investment accounting processes that impact financial statements. Assures data integrity.
- Provides oversight of the compilation and reconciliation of specific accounts and reviews accounting treatment.
- Develops contacts with external service providers, custodians, investment advisors, and investment managers. Responds to internal and external audit requests.
- Recommends process improvements.
- Coordinates special projects.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Must be able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong PC skills including MS Word and Excel and other department software.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Solid project management skills.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 5+ years of related accounting experience required.
- MBA or CPA Preferred
- Tipo de pago Salario
- Se requiere desplazamiento Sí
- % de desplazamiento 5
- Fecha de inicio del trabajo lunes, 30 de noviembre de 2020
- 5577 Youngstown Warren Rd, Niles, OH 44446, EE. UU.