Maintenance Personnel - Millcreek Mall
We are currently accepting full-time and part-time applications from candidates interested in joining the Millcreek Mall maintenance team.
Generally responsible for maintenance, housekeeping and janitorial duties in and around the mall. Must exercise safe work practices and cooperation with supervision and co-workers.
Clean and maintain floors, rest areas, doors, walls, glass, sidewalks, roof, roof drains, gutters, downspouts, parking lots gather and discard trash (interior and exterior);
- Clean glass
- Clean and maintain public restrooms
- Shovel and remove snow and ice, distribute melting agents
- Repairs, including roof and others as directed
- Change light bulbs, lenses, ceiling tiles, carpet tiles as directed
Apply online or stop in the mall office to complete an application.
- Tipo de pago Por hora
- Se requiere desplazamiento No
- % de desplazamiento 0
- % de trabajo a distancia 0
- Fecha de inicio del trabajo lunes, 5 de abril de 2021
- 5800 Peach St, Erie, PA 16509, EE. UU.