This is a great career opportunity for a person with a mindset of team, safety, customer, integrity, and a strong work ethic. We are a Fortune 500 publiclytraded company with over 400 locations throughout the USA and # 1 in our industry with plans for continued growth. If you do not have a college degree but are ambitious & want a meaningful career path with company of high integrity, culture, and great people, we want to speak with you.
We are a blue collar business that works hard as a team all week. Nights and weekends are for family and friends so we rarely work weekends. Very competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package and industry specific training.
If you bring the right energy, ambition, and character, we will teach you the rest.
Responsible for loading, transporting and delivering material to customer sites. This is a non-CDL driver position operating a non-commercial motor vehicle weighing less than 10,000 lbs.
* Loads and secures product, material and supplies inside delivery vehicle. Delivers customer orders to delivery sites and unloads material safety and accurately, taking precaution to protect product and customer property.
* Required to use a hand-held device, except while driving, to ensure compliance with DVIR and HOS.
* Verifies order details and maintain log of deliveries, including amounts and/or weights, mileage and locations of deliveries. Check items against invoice to ensure accuracy of order.
* Acts as customer service liaison. Handles customer concerns and helps to resolve issues as they arise.
* Maintains service logs and pre/post trip inspection procedures.
Requirements: High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED), 18+ years of age and a valid driver's license. Previous delivery experience, preferably with building materials and delivery equipment is desired. Must be able to pass MVR report and obtain a DOT medical card. Forklift certification
• Knowledge of safety procedures while performing driving and materials handling tasks • Good verbal and written communication skills • Ability to read and understand maps, routes, road signs • Excellent customer service skills • Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out route assignment • Knowledge of basic math and measurement skills WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL ACTIVITY The work environment and physical activity described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. o Work is performed within a production environment, subject to temperature variations, hazardous chemicals, mechanical parts, increased noise levels and dust. o Must be able to lift and carry up to 100 pounds frequently and on occasion may be required to lift and carry, with assistance, up to 200 pounds. o Must be able to physically operate crane equipment (climb up and down into cab or on top of truck and/or load, twist torso for 360 degree visibility, use arms to operate controls, etc.).
Builders FirstSource es un empleador que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades / acción afirmativa
Todos los solicitantes calificados recibirán consideración para el empleo sin distinción de raza, color, religión, sexo, orientación sexual, género, identidad de género, origen nacional, condición de veterano protegido o condición de persona con discapacidad.
En cumplimiento de la Ley de Enmiendas de ADA (ADAAA), si tiene una discapacidad y desea solicitar un alojamiento para solicitar un puesto en Builders FirstSource, llame al (214) 765-3990 o envíe un correo electrónico a: ADA.Accommodation@bldr.com. No envíe currículums a
esta dirección de correo electrónico; solo se debe utilizar para solicitar una modificación en el envío de una solicitud de empleo.
EEO LA LEY - Inglés / Español
EEO ES LA LEY - SUPLEMENTO - Inglés / Español
Prestación de transparencia de pago - inglés / español
- Grupo de puestos OPS
- Tipo de pago Por hora
- Oklahoma City OK Millwork - 12500 N Santa Fe (73114), 12500 N Santa Fe, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Estados Unidos de América