Drivers come to EnviroServe for the competitive compensation package, variety of work, and our focus on safety, but they stay because of the outstanding culture. Our company was founded on emergency response, environmental remediation and waste management solutions for customers across the United States. To this day, we understand and respect our Drivers as hard-working individuals who are the lifeblood of what we do. Our Team Members pride themselves on being where they are needed, when they are needed. You’ll find a great home at EnviroServe!
EnviroServe drivers operate a variety of commercial vehicles, including but not limited to vac trucks and water trucks with tanks, roll-off trucks and stake bed trucks with equipment trailers. Drivers will also be cross-trained to be able to assist with on-site environmental responses.
The schedule for this job will require you to respond to after-hours emergencies, including overnights and weekends.
The benefits you receive when working with Savage:
- A culture that appreciates Team Members
- A fleet with most trucks being less than 5 years old
- Uniforms and laundry service
- Paid time off (“PTO”)
- Paid holidays
- A company committed to safety
- Profit sharing
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) with match
- Opportunity for growth
- A commitment to helping our Team Members do things that they never dreamed possible
- Class A CDL
- Possession or ability to obtain required endorsements: Hazmat, Tanker, Air Brakes
- High School Diploma/ GED
- The ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends when needed
- Use small hand-tools, squeegees, shovels and brooms as well as wipes, absorbent boom and pads to contain and remediate impacted soils and waters
- Learn, understand, and follow all safety, operational, and company rules, regulations and responsibilities
- Drive safely on steep grades, narrow or non-existent shoulders, residential areas, gravel or dirt roads and highways.
- Drive safely in less than ideal weather conditions
- Assist in the set up and tear down of job site
- Perform duties while wearing the appropriate PPE
- Outdoor work in potentially adverse conditions, i.e. rain and mud, rocky soils, snow and ice, extreme temperatures
- Less than ideal driving conditions
- Off pavement driving, especially with tankers and roll off trucks
- Team members are frequently required to wear PPE, such as respirators and protective clothing
All employees shall be subject to drug testing and background checks.
Savage has been designated as a 2021 Military Friendly Employer. Additional information on our Veteran’s Program, “Savage Patriots” can be found at https://www.savageservices.com/careers-for-veterans/.
EnviroServe is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.
California Residents: Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Last Updated: January 1, 2020
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at Savage. We are providing you this notice in effort to be transparent about our how we collect and use your personal information.
Please know that by submitting your application materials, we will collect certain categories of personal information from you. These categories include: direct identifiers (e.g., your name, contact information, application account login information, and social media account information if you choose to provide it to us); professional information (e.g., your employment and education background); and other information you include in your resume and cover letter, such as your references, skills and abilities.
We use each category of personal information you provide primarily for recruitment and hiring purposes, and to evaluate your candidacy for the job opening(s) you apply to as well as other job openings at Savage that we think may interest you. We may also use your personal information to help detect security risks and incidents, to protect against fraudulent or illegal activity, to comply with federal and state laws, and to discover ways to improve our business and identify trends in our job applicants and workforce through internal and third party business analytics tools.
For more information or questions about opportunities at Savage, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Job Family Skilled Player
- Pay Type Hourly
- Louisville, KY, USA