Environmental Technicians come to EnviroServe for the competitive compensation package, variety of work, and our focus on safety, but they stay because of the outstanding culture that exists here. Our company was founded on emergency response, environmental remediation and waste management solutions for customers across the United States. To this day, we understand and respect our technicians as hard-working individuals who are the lifeblood of what we do. Our Team Members pride themselves on being where they are needed, when they are needed. You’ll find a great home at EnviroServe!
Environmental Technicians are first-line respondents that are cross-trained to provide countless services to various industries. These services can include but are not limited to emergency response, remediation and high voltage services. Technicians are expected to be available to respond to time-critical incidents, chemical releases, natural disasters, derailments, transloading activities, soil excavations and water-way responses.
The schedule for this on-call job will require you to respond to after-hours emergencies, on a 24/7 basis.
*We will be accepting applications until 1/19/2021, after this date we will be reaching out for interviews*
The benefits you receive when working with EnviroServe:
- A culture that appreciates Team Members
- Uniforms and laundry service
- Paid Time Off (“PTO”)
- Paid holidays
- When available, overtime (more than 40 hours in a week) pays 1.5x wage
- Profit Sharing
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) with match
- Opportunity for growth
- A commitment to helping our Team Members do things that they never dreamed possible
- Familiar with computers/tablets for entering data and using basic programs
- Valid Driver’s license
- The ability to obtain required endorsements
- High School Diploma/ GED
- The ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends when needed
- Reliable transportation to and from the shop
- Use small hand-tools, squeegees, shovels and brooms as well as wipes, absorbent boom and pads to contain and remediate impacted soils and waters.
- Perform manual work requiring periods of extensive physical exertion
- Must have the ability to carry out written and oral instructions
- Be able to meet the work schedule with dependability and consistency.
- Drive a motor vehicle and operate a powered piece of equipment
- Assist in the set up and tear down of job site.
- Other duties as assigned
- Outdoor work in potentially adverse conditions, i.e. rain and mud, rocky soils, snow and ice, extreme temperatures
- Less than ideal driving conditions
- Team members are frequently required to wear PPE, such as respirators and protective clothing
All employees shall be subject to drug testing and background checks.
Savage has been designated as a 2020 Military Friendly Employer. Additional information on our Veteran’s Program, “Savage Patriots” can be found at https://www.savageservices.com/careers-for-veterans/.
Savage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.
Applications are open only to those with the qualifications listed, and we will screen or decline candidates based on those qualifications.
Eligible full-time Colorado Team Members may participate in the Savage benefit package, which currently includes medical, dental, and vision plans; Company-paid life, AD&D and disability insurance; supplemental life and disability options; health savings and flex spending accounts; profit sharing; and a 401(k) plan with match. Part-time Team Members are eligible to participate in the 401(k) plan with match, profit sharing, and may be eligible to participate in the medical plan depending on hours worked. Our benefits package may change from time to time.
California Residents: Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Last Updated: January 1, 2020
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at Savage. We are providing you this notice in effort to be transparent about our how we collect and use your personal information.
Please know that by submitting your application materials, we will collect certain categories of personal information from you. These categories include: direct identifiers (e.g., your name, contact information, application account login information, and social media account information if you choose to provide it to us); professional information (e.g., your employment and education background); and other information you include in your resume and cover letter, such as your references, skills and abilities.
We use each category of personal information you provide primarily for recruitment and hiring purposes, and to evaluate your candidacy for the job opening(s) you apply to as well as other job openings at Savage that we think may interest you. We may also use your personal information to help detect security risks and incidents, to protect against fraudulent or illegal activity, to comply with federal and state laws, and to discover ways to improve our business and identify trends in our job applicants and workforce through internal and third party business analytics tools.
For more information or questions about opportunities at Savage, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
- Job Family Skilled Player
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $18.00
- Max Hiring Rate $22.00
- Pueblo, CO, USA