Environmental Account Manager
Our Account Managers come to EnviroServe for the daily challenge, opportunities for growth, teamwork, our focus on safety, and competitive pay, but they stay because of the outstanding culture that exists here. A culture that encourages Team Members to find a better way and enables them to “do things they never dreamed possible”. Whether that is accomplishing new goals in your existing position or working toward the next step in your career, you’ll find your path at EnviroServe.
The benefits you receive when working with EnviroServe:
- Competitive pay and aggressive bonus structure
- A culture that appreciates Team Members
- Profit sharing
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) with match
- Paid time off (“PTO”)
- Paid holidays
- A company committed to safety
- Opportunity for growth
- A commitment to helping our Team Members do things that they never dreamed possible
This position will hold the title of Account Manager and will be responsible for handling all customer call-ins and current customers in an assigned geographic territory. The Account Manager will also be expected to prospect and grow the customer base to meet an assigned sales budget. The individual will be responsible for beginning-to-end management of projects.
The position involves a lot of interpersonal interaction. Ability to handle and prioritize a variety of tasks is a must. Keeping track of the stages of each project, responding to customers and team members in a timely manner, and following up to make sure everything is completed properly are key attributes. A basic understanding of on-site operations is needed to ask appropriate questions for quotes, handle potential issues, and ensure projects run smoothly.
We are looking for individuals who live or are willing to relocate to the following areas: St. Louis, MO; Denver, CO; Salt Lake City, UT.
- Drive new growth at a high level by acquiring new accounts
- Increase revenues at existing accounts by further developing those key relationships
- Tracks the status and requirements of several different on-going jobs over the course of weeks or months
- Works remotely and independently to complete client requests, but understand when to communicate with supervisors. Make decisions to ensure the job is completed efficiently and safely. Calmly deal with unexpected occurrences or variances. Use creativity to solve problems and deal with challenges.
- Takes call in requests for service and sells new work
- Prepares quotes for all company services including Emergency Response, Remediation, Rail Services, Field Services, Transportation and Disposal.
- Organizes billing on larger projects to ensure they are charged appropriately
- Interacts with the Operations team on a regular basis
- Prepares reports as requested by customers
- Contributes to team effort by taking a pro-active role in solving problems and personally ensuring company tasks and operations are accomplished smoothly
- Ability to successfully manage current customers and prospect for new customers
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of direct sales experience in the Environmental Services Industry
- Highly driven sales professional with a proven sales track record of high growth
- Proven ability to develop and grow a new sales territory into a large, revenue producing territory in a short period of time
- Excellent cold calling and prospecting skills
- Knowledge of the local sales territory preferred
- Direct experience in Emergency Response, Remediation, Field Services, and Waste Disposal required.
- Strong knowledge of RCRA/DOT
- Proficient in proposal writing & project management
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products
- They will possess exceptional organizational and communication skills and be able to work in a fast paced work environment where priorities and workloads are constantly in flux.
- The individual will be prompt and responsive.
- They should have a systematic thought process and be able to work through the diverse details that accompany projects in this industry
- They will need to have the ability to visualize what the customer is requesting and the potential problems that might occur onsite in order to ask the correct questions without visiting the job sites.
Savage has been designated as a 2020 Military Friendly Employer. Additional information on our Veteran’s Program, “Savage Patriots” can be found at https://www.savageservices.com/careers-for-veterans/.
EnviroServe is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.
California Residents: Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Last Updated: January 1, 2020
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at Savage. We are providing you this notice in effort to be transparent about our how we collect and use your personal information.
Please know that by submitting your application materials, we will collect certain categories of personal information from you. These categories include: direct identifiers (e.g., your name, contact information, application account login information, and social media account information if you choose to provide it to us); professional information (e.g., your employment and education background); and other information you include in your resume and cover letter, such as your references, skills and abilities.
We use each category of personal information you provide primarily for recruitment and hiring purposes, and to evaluate your candidacy for the job opening(s) you apply to as well as other job openings at Savage that we think may interest you. We may also use your personal information to help detect security risks and incidents, to protect against fraudulent or illegal activity, to comply with federal and state laws, and to discover ways to improve our business and identify trends in our job applicants and workforce through internal and third party business analytics tools.
For more information or questions about opportunities at Savage, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Job Family Skilled Player
- Pay Type Hourly