We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team in Georgetown, TX.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be a part of a growing company and industry leader, Smile Doctors is the place for you. We operate orthodontic clinics throughout the United States and excel at providing exceptional patient care.
What We Offer
· Competitive salary with annual bonus opportunity
· Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
· Short and long-term disability coverage
· 2 weeks paid time off in your first year + paid holidays
· Discounts on braces for you and your family members
What You’ll Do
The Project Manager plans, and coordinates activities of projects to ensure that objectives are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
· Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing projects, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of projects.
· Coordinate with functional business unit leaders to develop and define project requirements, priorities, and measurements of success based on the Smile Doctors vision, strategy, and objectives.
· Capture, define, and prioritize requirements and present proposed solutions to all level of management including executive leadership.
· Manage risks that have potential to negatively impact the successful delivery of projects on time and within budget.
· Manage multiple related and unrelated projects simultaneously and communicate project risks and status to stakeholders.
· Coordinate work across teams from multiple business units, including both internal and external business partners, to ensure accountability for task completion and impact to critical path.
· Prepares project reports for management, client, or others.
· Enforce ethical business practices and maintain quality of service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
What You’ll Need
· Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of project manager experience in lieu of education
· Project Management Professional (PMI-PMP) certification preferred but not required
· Minimum of 1 year related experience managing projects
· Experience in orthodontics/dental/healthcare industry preferred, but not required
· Knowledge of Organizational Change Management (OCM)
· Skilled in mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
· Skilled in MS Office Applications and Smartsheets
· Ability to design and deliver high-quality collateral
This is the perfect opportunity to grow with an expanding organization! Apply today!
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 10
- Required Education High School
- Austin, TX, USA
- Georgetown, TX, USA