Lansing, MI, USA
Monday, October 19, 2020
The vision of Smile Doctors Braces is our people-first culture which creates an environment of passionate, caring Team Members dedicated to providing fun and encouraging relationships with each other and our patients. Smile Doctors offers every Team Member the opportunity to be a part of something bigger. We focus on the importance of the individual and recognize that each person on our Team has something great to offer. We recognize talents and strengths and take care to nurture those abilities to help our Team Members grow into successful people in their careers, in our organization, and beyond.
We are looking for a Regional Manager to join our team in Michigan.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be a part of a growing company and industry leader, Smile Doctors is the place for you. We operate orthodontic clinics throughout the United States and excel at providing exceptional patient care.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary with annual bonus opportunity
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- 2 weeks paid time off in your first year + paid holidays
- Discounts on braces for you and your family members
What You’ll Do
- Support the region to achieve smooth operations, high levels of patient and team member satisfaction, and growth and profitability of the practice locations within the region
- Facilitate the implementation of new initiatives to the practice locations and proactively bring ideas and proposals to leadership for review
- Build and maintain positive, productive working relationships with doctors in region
- Coach and develop team members at practice locations within region
- Serve as cultural leader in region and monitor and manage team morale
- Oversight of practice location performance and operations
- Support the integration of new affiliations
- Review and support management of practice location schedules, doctor coverage, and staffing levels
- Visit each practice location at least quarterly and conduct weekly discussions with leadership at practice locations
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a multi-unit leadership role
- Experience in orthodontics/dental/healthcare industry preferred, but not require
This is the perfect opportunity to grow with an expanding organization! Apply today!
Smile Doctors Braces is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.