Orthodontic Records Technician
We are looking for an Orthodontic Records Technician to join our our Northern Virginia Orthodontics team in Ashburn and Brambleton, VA!
If you are looking for an opportunity to be a part of a growing company and industry leader, Northern Virginia Orthodontics is the place for you. We operate orthodontic clinics throughout the United States and excel at providing exceptional patient care.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Northern Virginia Orthodontics. Please be aware that Northern Virginia Orthodontics is a Smile Doctors’ Affiliation and your application will be processed through the Smile Doctors’ Applicant Tracking System. The Northern Virginia Orthodontics team will follow up with you if they wish to move forward with your application.
What We Offer
- Competitive pay with monthly bonus opportunity
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- 3 weeks paid time off in your first year + paid holidays
- Discounts on braces for you and your family members
- Fun Team Atmosphere
What You’ll Do
- Greet new patients and family members and give a tour of the office
- Take x-rays, to include pano and ceph
- Take patient photos for treatment planning
- Upload records to patient software
- Assist in Local Store Marketing and community events
- Cross-trains in other support positions as necessary
What You’ll Need
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Some dental/orthodontic industry experience is helpful, but not required
This is the perfect opportunity to grow with an expanding organization! Apply today!
- Job Function Clinic
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required Yes
- Required Education High School
- Ashburn, VA, USA
- Brambleton, VA, USA