Content Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join our team in Georgetown, TX!
If you are looking for an opportunity to be a part of a growing company and industry leader, Smile Doctors is the place for you.
We operate orthodontic clinics throughout the United States and excel at providing exceptional patient care.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- 3 weeks paid time off in your first year + paid holidays
- Discounts on braces for you and your family members
What You’ll Do
- Assist with driving awareness, patient retention, and internal campaigns that will drive patient acquisition
- Build brand identity with consistent voice across various channels and assist with implementing Smile Doctors’ marketing plans and programs.
- Create and manage blog updates, content editorial calendars and post schedules for our website, company and local Facebook pages
- Develop strategies, content, and report KPIs for social media marketing campaigns
- Audit and Analyze social data/metrics, insights, and best practices to improve future strategy
- Collaborate with local marketing, social media liaisons, and operation teams as needed to determine social strategy, encourage activity on local pages, and implement changes
- Keep up to date with social media technology advances
- Oversee patient reviews & social media message responses while maintaining HIPAA compliance
- Coordinate, plan and execute Annual Rewards Trip
- May be required to travel up to 10%
- May be required to travel overnight
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree required in the field of Marketing preferred
- Three (3) years of experience with marketing and/or content management
- One (1) year of experience working with social media management software (Hootsuite, Social Studio, Etc)
- Knowledge of social networking and social analytics tools
- Knowledge of WordPress backend including themes, templates, and plugins
- Knowledge of common web technologies HTML/CSS etc.
- Skilled in managing, maintaining, and updating a WordPress website
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 10
- Required Education High School
- Austin, TX, USA
- Georgetown, TX, USA