Janitorial - Part-Time (1st shift)
As a Fortune 500 company, Packaging Corporation of America (PCA) is an ideas and solutions company. Our corrugated packaging business seeks to be the leader in helping our customers — large and small — package, transport and display products of all kinds. Our white paper business delivers Paper With Purpose by providing the highest level of customer service and operational excellence. We have approximately 15,000 team members in more than 100 locations in the United States that strive to meet the local needs of our customers.
People • Customers • Trust
- Empty all trash receptacles and replace liners as necessary in restrooms and break room multiple times.
- Police exterior of entrance, parking lot and picnic table/smoking area for debris. Spot
sweep picnic area and empty ash urns and trash receptacles. Note do not empty hot cigarettes.
- Police employee break room multiple times and spot clean including microwaves. Empty
- Police plant restrooms and spot clean and remove trash multiple times.
- Empty trash containers in plant area.
- Cleaning of all outdoor areas of debris (Receiving, Shipping, Parking lot, other outdoor areas)
- Refill dispensers, empty trash, clean and sanitize all restroom fixtures, clean and sanitize all sinks, clean toilets and urinals, clean all counters, clean mirrors, wipe chrome, sweep and damp mop floors using a germicidal cleaner.
- Dust and spot clean all horizontal and vertical surfaces removing fingerprints, smudges and stains, including partitions, entry doors and frames, walls, and light switches.
- Sweeping and mopping of sanitation strip throughout entire facility.
- Comply with the facility’s Safety, food safety and other program processes and procedures.
- Complete all annual and bi annual trainings for food safety.
- Maintain inventory of cleaning and other supplies.
- Other duties may include assisting in the production department.
- Additional responsibilities may be added or modified by management.
- High School Diploma / GED
- Ability to work in manufacturing environment with varying temperatures based on season, around machinery, and heavy forklift traffic.
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed
- Previous cleaning experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to work independently, with very little direction or supervision
All qualified applicants must apply at Careers.packagingcorp.com to be considered.
PCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $17.00
- 260-COLUMBUS-H, 3460 Commerce Dr, 3460 Commerce Dr, Columbus, Indiana, United States of America
- Columbus, IN, USA