part of the transformation at MVP Health Care®. MVP Health Care is a
nationally-recognized, regional not-for-profit health insurer. We care for
more than 700,000 members across New York and Vermont and are powered by the
ideas and energy of more than 1,700 employees. We employ talented
people with diverse backgrounds and experience—tech people, numbers
people, even people people—to
make health insurance more convenient, more supportive, and more personal. If
you’re ready to join a thriving, mission-driven company where you can create
your own opportunities—it’s time to make a healthy career move to MVP.
• Manage and monitor real-time call and contact volume, forecasting, and resource capacity of a high-volume contact center spread across three locations to ensure efficient staff scheduling to meet service level targets and achieve key performance indicators.
• Support Customer Care Center leaders in effective scheduling of staff and real-time performance monitoring to meet performance goals.
• Interpret, analyze, and make recommendations to improve workforce efficiency in support of customer satisfaction, performance goals, and reductions in administrative overhead.
• Support and assist with development and maintenance of system and process documentation.
• Assist with quarterly staffing forecasts and maintain strategic staffing application and related files.
• Monitor contact center platform for operational performance issues and collaborate with Telecommunication resources to resolve.
• Perform periodic audits of contact center platform configurations and roles and make recommendations for updates and changes in support of operational objectives.
• Produce scheduled and ad hoc reports regarding historical, current, and forecasted KPIs, contact center metrics, agent statistics, and skill/queue performance.
• Collaborate with Telecommunications resources as needed to ensure effective use of contact center platforms including call flow development and testing, queue setup and assignment, and issue troubleshooting and resolution.
• Serve as main point of contact between Telecommunications and Customer Care Center teams, including logging and monitoring for resolution of all service desk tickets.
• Train users on the contact center applications and maintain training documentation.
• Associates Degree in Business/Management or related field or 2 additional years or equivalent work experience with high school diploma
• Four-year college degree preferred
• Minimum 3-5 years high volume call center experience
• Minimum 1-year experience in staffing and scheduling a high-volume call center
• Experience utilizing workforce administration applications
• Experience in positions where adherence to strict confidentiality is required
• Healthcare, health insurance contact center experience preferred
• Experience with Genesys and/or MS Dynamics strongly desired
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage staff schedules to both meet and exceed goals and key performance measures
• Passionate about customer service with a continuous improvement mindset
• Excellent problem solving, trend identification, and analytical skills, with a demonstrated ability to problem solve effectively and efficiently
• Ability to advance ideas even in the face of resistance and act as a change agent
• Commitment to high ethical standards in all work; protects the privacy of member and MVP data and exercises discretion in handling confidential member information
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including reporting and presentation skills
• Demonstrated PC skills using Microsoft applications
• Must be able to travel to other office locations
• Must be able to work flexible schedule including weekend, evening, and holiday hours in support of telecommunications needs
Note position requires candidate to be able to effectively work from home/remotely, including access to reliable high-speed internet and a private workspace during work hours.
Position requires long periods of sitting and working with computers.
MVP Health Care is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (PDF). We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other basis, e.g., Pay Transparency (PDF), protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Any person with a disability needing special accommodations to the application process, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.
This posting is inactive.