Professional, Product Design
Professional, Product Design
Status: Full-time, Exempt: Yes
Responsible for managing assigned products from the Commercial Product Portfolio. Serves as the subject matter expert on products assigned including thorough analysis of all aspects of product performance, design, regulatory compliance, and market competitiveness. Continuously works through established channels and processes to report product performance and make product recommendations to management including: new product development, product changes, and product retirement. Establishes product “assignments” by creating and initiating a Product Workbook containing all of the business requirements for implementing a product recommendation/request. Works with internal departments on various collateral for both internal and external utilization. Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or other related field or equivalent work experience.
Minimum Experience: Minimum of 2 years of health care or insurance experience (which may include vision, mental health, life/casualty insurance or hospital and broker agency) in product development, product marketing, product implementation/operations, or product communications.
- Self-directed and detail oriented with strong organizational and multi-tasking skills and solid judgment and confidence.
- Excellent computer and software skills including but not limited to: MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access. Experience with web application data entry programs and data development/management software.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for application in dealing with all constituents – co-workers, vendors, and management staff.
- A team player able to work well in an energetic, dynamic and deadline oriented environment.
- Previous experience required in situations demanding strict adherence to confidentiality.
- Previous experience required in developing new programs, products, or initiatives.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple assignments to meet deadlines.
- Some travel, including overnight, to work with staff in MVP’s regional offices required.#ZIP
MVP Health Care is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (PDF). We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other basis, e.g., Pay Transparency (PDF), protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Any person with a disability needing special accommodations to the application process, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Job Family Sales
- Pay Type Salary
- Headquarters Office, 625 State Street, Schenectady, New York, United States of America
- Rochester Office, 220 Alexander Street, Rochester, New York, United States of America
- Syracuse Office, 333 West Washington St, Syracuse, New York, United States of America
- Tarrytown Office, 303 South Broadway, Tarrytown, New York, United States of America
- Utica Office, 419-421 Broad Street, Utica, New York, United States of America