Customer Services Supervisor
As the Extended Hours Supervisor, you will lead our Extended Hours Team while perpetuating a culture that fulfills Central’s core values of Excellence, Integrity and Relations. Your hours of service will be 11:00 am to 7:30 pm M-F.
What experience/skills will I bring?
- Leading a team of employees by example (integrity, positive attitude, results oriented, attendance)
- Being a culture champion
- Identifying and capitalizing on continuous improvement ideas
- Ability to work independently and confidently
- Project management and execution
- Plan and conduct meetings for employees and agents
- Compiling and analyzing data to help drive decisions
- Creating and nurturing an environment of trust and transparency
- Effective and professional communications both orally and in writing
- Detail oriented
- Committed to research and investigation for the purpose of problem solving
- Skilled at motivating and turning talent into performance
- Proactively take on new challenges and learn new things
- Forward thinker who proactively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Comfortable with technology and proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
What will you do?
- Lead the administration of our Billing operations while supporting other tasks within our Services department and consistently exhibiting a positive service attitude.
- Perform the important skills of a supervisor:
- Lead, train and develop skills of employees
- Talent selection
- Assure adequate staffing of needed phone shifts
- Monitor and report out on call stats
- Review call recordings and coach for superior call handling skills
- Set production and performance goals
- Assist with phones and other production duties
- Respond to high pressure situations with grace and poise
- Proactively communicate
- Motivate others
- Lead and complete projects
- Conduct monthly check-ins and performance appraisals
- Identify inefficiencies and develop process improvements
- Flexibility to adjust your schedule in order to attend necessary meetings, including some travel
Do you live by our values of integrity, relationships and excellence?
- Treat others with respect
- Do what you say you will do
- Work as a team, a family
- Listen and respond
- Never compromise on quality
- Pursue continual improvement
- Service first mentality that takes initiative to serve others
It is the policy of Central that all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, job classification and assignment, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment and all other terms and conditions of employment shall be maintained in a manner which will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, religion, marital status, military status, or disability. The applicant should respond to questions on this application in a way that will not divulge such information.
- 800 S Washington St, Van Wert, OH 45891, USA