Marketing Data Analytics Manager
As a Marketing Data Analytics Manager, you will help facilitate the growth of an emerging Data Analytics group within Central Insurance. You will have the ability to create solutions from sprawling data sets and the business acumen to convert findings into strategic opportunities. The Marketing Data Analytics Manager will be counted upon to work closely with the Director of Brand and Marketing Strategy to support and implement high-quality data-driven decisions. This individual will be expected to use statistical techniques to solve real world problems, interpret key findings and ensure that data accuracy and consistent reporting are achieved by implementing optimal process for analytics employees to follow. This candidate must be a strong leader, motivator, collaborator, and a strategic thinker.
- Lead marketing projects using statistical techniques such as design of experiment, hypothesis testing (A/B Testing), market mix modeling, etc. to discover insights that will guide the decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
- Provide insights on marketing campaign performance to drive campaign efficiency and growth.
- Develop and maintain reporting systems, dashboards and performance metrics that support key business decisions related to marketing.
- Ensure accuracy of data and deliverables of reporting employees with comprehensive policies and processes.
- Track results of solutions provided to the business and share the impact of these solutions on key performance indicators.
- Lead, develop and mentor junior data scientists on the team.
- Manage resources appropriately – staffing, workloads and budget.
- Proactively perpetuates the culture, work appropriately across departments and across offices to accomplish corporate objectives and priorities.
- Anticipate future demands of initiatives related to people, technology, budget, workload and business and implement solutions to meet these needs.
- Incorporate third party data such as Census data, Social Media data, etc. with Central’s data to generate valuable insights.
Skills and Qualifications
- 6+ years of marketing analytics, marketing operations, or digital marketing experience, preferably in a related industry
- Ability to track, measure, and report on results of various marketing functions to determine ROI
- Skilled in problem solving and project management
- Self-starter with a history of pushing for deadline-driven results
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with common data science tools/applications, such as R, Java, Python, SAS, Julia, etc.
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Proficiency in using querying languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig, Spark etc.
- Good understanding of applied statistical techniques, such as statistical distributions, inferential statistics, design of experiment, survival analysis, regression, market-mix modeling, survey sampling etc.
- Experience with Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Engineering, Economics, etc.
- Property and casualty insurance experience.
- Cloud computing experience AZURE, AWS, Google Cloud, etc.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Experience with Docker containers, Azure functions, etc.
- Advanced in data segmentation and reporting within a CRM and Marketing Automation system (Salesforce preferred)
Do you live by our values of Integrity, Relationships, and Excellence?
- Take responsibility for actions and outcomes
- Do what you say you will do
- Care, because it matters
- Work as a team
- Never compromise on quality
- Commit to learning and development
It is the policy of Central that all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, job classification and assignment, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment and all other terms and conditions of employment shall be maintained in a manner which will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, religion, marital status, military status, or disability. The applicant should respond to questions on this application in a way that will not divulge such information.
- 425 Metro Pl N, Dublin, OH 43017, USA
- 800 S Washington St, Van Wert, OH 45891, USA