Customer Services Correspondent
Service excellence has always been, and always will be, a source of pride at Central Insurance.
Our hospitality service comes from the HEART and we care, because it matters. We treat every customer interaction as an opportunity to make an impact and deliver excellence.
If you are a problem-solver with a service first mentality and a passion for helping people, come join our team!
As a Customer Services Department team member, you will help fulfill the promise that Central Insurance makes to our customers by recognizing, understanding, and responding to the needs of our internal and external customers.
- Providing outstanding customer service when servicing a high volume of incoming calls from policyholders, agents, and other internal customers
- Entering loss information to launch the claim handling process
- Processing electronic premium payments from customers
- Developing, demonstrating, and applying knowledge of the claims and billing systems
- Processing a variety of policy transactions and other customer service related tasks
Do you possess the following?
- Will work scheduled shift of 11:00 AM to 7:30 PM MT Monday through Friday
- Exceptionally strong customer handling, conflict resolution, and problem solving skills; focus on quality of customer experience
- Ability to build rapport with each customer, both internal and external, and actively listens and responds to requests
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative style
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally using proper grammar both orally and in writing
- Effectively prioritize multiple tasks to meet required deadlines and work independently
- Exercise initiative and judgment while researching and solving customer inquiries
- Adaptable to change
- Property & Casualty Insurance License
- Bilingual (Spanish)
Do you live by our values of Integrity, Relationships, and Excellence?
- Take responsibility for actions and outcomes
- Do what you say you will do
- Care, because it matters
- Work as a team
- Never compromise on quality
It is the policy of Central that all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, job classification and assignment, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment and all other terms and conditions of employment shall be maintained in a manner which will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, religion, marital status, military status, or disability. The applicant should respond to questions on this application in a way that will not divulge such information.
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA