Talent Development Specialist
The Talent Development & Performance function within the HR department is responsible for the design and implementation of talent programs that drive current and future performance of individuals, teams, and Central as a whole.
The Talent Development Specialist will play a critical role in (i) designing and implementing core skill training and development curriculum, (ii) supporting Central and its various teams in identifying and overcoming current and future skills gaps, and (iii) directly supporting our internship and development rotation programs.
What will you do?
- Create a menu of training and development services to support Central’s training, development, coaching, and performance management needs.
- Collaborate with leadership to identify skill and knowledge gaps, create strategies to address them, manage up-skill opportunities, and deliver quality learning experiences.
- Utilize a variety of the training concepts, methods, and tools to ensure maximum effectiveness of talent development programs.
- Design and implement ongoing core skill training and development effort.
- Support the design, execution, and cohort management of our internship and development rotation programs to cultivate, engage, and develop talent with a focus on building a pipeline of future talent.
- Continuously challenge and innovate to elevate program design and execution.
- Provide support on other talent development and organizational development processes and projects as needed.
We are seeking someone with the following experience/skills/knowledge:
- Growth mindset and an endless drive to study people through the lens of potential and opportunities for development
- Ability to knowledgeably assess, plan, coordinate, and deliver custom talent development solutions at the individual and organizational level
- Forward-thinker who is motivated and proactive in offering new ideas and solutions
- Collaborative attitude with a focus on building relationships to achieve team and company results
- Willingness to adapt and drive change in support of business objectives
- Strong executive presence
- Excellent written, verbal, and non-verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Take responsibility for actions and outcomes
- Do what you say you will do
- Care, because it matters
- Never compromise on quality
- Commit to learning and development
- Service first mentality that takes initiative to serve others
It is the policy of Central that all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, job classification and assignment, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment and all other terms and conditions of employment shall be maintained in a manner which will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, religion, marital status, military status, or disability. The applicant should respond to questions on this application in a way that will not divulge such information.
- 800 S Washington St, Van Wert, OH 45891, USA