Temporary Summer Grounds Assistant
As a Temporary Grounds Assistant, you will utilize your skills to maintain the vibrant landscape of Central’s campus.
What will you do?
- Assisting in maintaining grounds and grounds equipment such as:
- Trimming Shrubs
- Grounds clean-up, including but not limited to picking up sticks and trash
- Blowing off parking lots and sidewalks
- Pulling weeds
- Edging walks and mulching beds
- Assisting with other special projects throughout Central Mutual Insurance and Willow Bend Country Club campuses
- Assist in cleanup and maintenance of equipment, shop space, and campus
- Availability to work early May through early August - 8:00 AM until 4:30 PM
- Hours subject to change due to weather
- Able to follow oral instructions and work independently
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Stamina to be on feet 100% of the time
- Valid driver’s license
Do you live by our values of Integrity, Relationships, and Excellence?
- Take responsibility for actions and outcomes
- Do what you say you will do
- Care, because it matters
- Work as a team
- Never compromise on quality
- Pursue continual improvement
- Service first mentality that takes initiative to serve others
It is the policy of Central that all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, job classification and assignment, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment and all other terms and conditions of employment shall be maintained in a manner which will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, religion, marital status, military status, or disability. The applicant should respond to questions on this application in a way that will not divulge such information.
- 800 S Washington St, Van Wert, OH 45891, USA