Take your internship experience to the next level with a rewarding opportunity to kick-start your career in a fun and interactive environment. We are seeking highly ambitious, motivated, students that are interested in joining Central’s Marketing Team.
As a Marketing Intern, you will exercise your entrepreneurial spirit to solve unique problems in a complex industry. The ability to connect the dots and tell stories in a compelling and persuasive way is a plus. You will thrive off autonomy and possess the ability to ask questions and provide input in a collaborative environment. With a natural curiosity, you will be energized by hands-on marketing projects and problem-solving.
What will I do as an intern?
- Provide general support for Central’s brand and marketing team
- Effectively communicate across the organization through various communication channels as requested by the marketing department (updates on priorities, initiatives, projects, etc.)
- Actively participate in monitoring and tracking industry trends and performing social media research
What qualifications and experience will I have?
- Possess a positive, professional, cooperative, and quality-conscious service attitude that upholds Central's core values of integrity, relationships, and excellence
- Ability to analyze data to make recommendations and support decision making
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication, decision making, and interpersonal skills
- An articulate self-starter who enjoys working in a team environment
- Strong PC skills with knowledge of Office 365 tool
- High school and college grade point average of 3.0 or better
- Interest in marketing related careers and must be pursuing a bachelor's degree
- Ability to work part-time during the school year and potentially full-time during summer break, 8AM to 4:30 PM Monday thru Friday virtually or out of our Van Wert, Ohio office.
- College major relevant for a position in the insurance industry such as: business, marketing, communications, public relations or other related majors.
The values that Central lives by are Integrity, Relationships, and Excellence. Do you…
- Take responsibility for actions and outcomes
- Treat others with respect
- Care, because it matters
- Listen and respond
- Never compromise on quality
- Commit to learning and development
It is the policy of Central that all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, job classification and assignment, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment and all other terms and conditions of employment shall be maintained in a manner which will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, religion, marital status, military status, or disability. The applicant should respond to questions on this application in a way that will not divulge such information.
- 800 S Washington St, Van Wert, OH 45891, USA