12pm to 8:30pm Tues/Wed/Thurs/Fri/Sun
10am to 6:30pm Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun
The pallet auditor is responsible for but not limited to the verification of accuracy, quality, and confirmation of adherence to company standards of outbound product to our retail customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Safely operates powered industrial equipment with the movement of any product on the loading dock that involves the loading/unloading of product from a loading door.
- Works in a safe manner utilizing proper lifting techniques when moving product.
- Reports to the team leader, supervisor or manager and receives direction for what assignments need to be audited.
- Prioritizes the audits based on specific customer need, new selectors, or selectors that have demonstrated a pattern of inaccurate selection.
- Understands WIMS and the proficient utilization of the auditing screen.
- Unloads product from trailers in a damage-free manner, observing all safety rules
- Able to read product labels and cross reference them against load manifests/bills
- Demonstrates the ability to differentiate between a well-constructed pallet and one compromised along with the ability to build a pallet that is interlocked with no damage.
- Identifies damage within a selected pallet and takes initiative with replacing the case(s).
- Interacts with all associates in a professional and straightforward manner; able to address difficult situations without compromising acceptable standards.
- Completes all paperwork in a timely, accurate, and thorough manner.
- Maintains all established productivity standards for the position, performs value-added work at all times, and proactively seeks direction from one in charge during slow time.
- Interacts with management in an effective manner when addressing deficiencies with selector performance and readily communicates problems to one in charge.
- Pay Type Hourly
- North Haven Distribution Center, 400 North Frontage Road, North Haven, Connecticut, United States of America