The Deli Buyer is responsible for maintaining a 95% service level, while achieving budgeted inventory levels and delivering optimal cost/sell margin-defined as 100% accurate purchase orders. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to, optimizing our inbound performance by insuring vendor buying parameters that maximize efficiency while balancing profitable inventory levels and turns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a specific vendor book and deliver a 95% total fill for our customers
- Expedite purchase orders as needed for Service Level.
- Address and follow through with vendor’s cuts and/or allocations
- Maintain and manage profitable inventory to achieve budgeted levels
- Insure no loss to margin with 100% accurate purchase orders, maximizing buy-in opportunities
- Manage replenishment process to insure seasonal ordering, holiday sales, trade show and special promotional activity
- Pay Type Salary
- New Distribution Center, 400 Industrial Avenue, Cheshire, Connecticut, United States of America