The Security Officer is responsible for, but not limited to, under general supervision, protecting property from theft or damage, or persons from hazards or interference. Makes periodic tours to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment. Preserves order and may enforce regulations pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
- Monitor security cameras
- Patrol the company premises (internally and externally)
- Monitor incoming and departing vehicles
- Drive company car both on and off company property as required
- Other assigned duties as required
- Pay Type Hourly
- Old Distribution Center, 275 Schoolhouse Road, Cheshire, Connecticut, United States of America