Integrated Behavioral Health Provider LCSW or LSW - Somerville
Integrated Behavioral Health Provider LCSW or LSW
Award-winning FQHC, Zufall Health is currently seeking am Integrated Behavioral Health Provider. Under the direct supervision of the Director of Behavioral Health, the Integrated Behavioral Health Provider is responsible for providing trauma-informed behavioral health services at Zufall Health Center sites. Zufall Health follows the Primary Care Behavioral Health model of integrated care. The LSW/LCSW provides direct services to patients, families, and groups. They provide brief behavioral health interventions for a variety of patient issues, individual, family, and group counseling, and crisis intervention to improve patient health outcomes. The LSW/LCSW contributes to the patient care teams through huddles, case consultation, patient advocacy, mental health education, and collaborative team meetings with clinical and support staff. Services will be provided in-office as well as via telemedicine.
- Master's Degree in Social Work
- Bilingual in English/Spanish required
- Licensed in New Jersey as an LSW or LCSW
- Minimum of two years post graduate experience in clinical/ambulatory care setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in working with groups preferred.
- Experience with telemedicine preferred
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Master’s Degree
- Somerville, NJ 08876, USA