Family Practice Physician
Zufall Health is currently seeking a Family Practice Physician to provide direct clinical care to patients for the entire life cycle (i.e. pediatrics, adults and geriatrics). The Physician is a key member of the health center's clinical team with the purpose of providing evidence-based, state of the art, and high quality medical care to undeserved patients. No hospital rounding or hospital call required. This is an exciting time to join an award-winning FQHC in a role that directly contributes to the mission of Zufall Health. As a Zufall employee, you’ll work in a friendly, comfortable environment, and be appreciated as part of a talented and supportive staff who feels good about helping community members most in need.
- Possession of a MD/DO degree and active NJ license required.
- Board certified or board eligible in Family Practice.
- Valid DEA and CDS registrations.
- CPR/ACLS certifications.
- Interest in community health.
- Women’s health experience a plus.