NIGHT SECURITY GUARD (PART-TIME)
Part-time position. Hours are 8:00 PM - 4:30 AM; days vary depending on business need.
Position Summary Description:
Conducts regular patrols of warehouse yard and parking areas utilizing the Toco Guard Tour system to ensure security of premises.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property, inspecting buildings, and access points making sure all building and office doors are secured and entry can only be made by access card or hard key.
- Prevents company loss and any facility and equipment damage by reporting any suspicious activity or any violation of company policies to on duty warehouse manager, restricting access onto the property to all unauthorized personnel.
- Controls traffic by directing drivers (if needed).
- Completes reports by recording observations, gathering information for occurrences and obtaining names and statements from all persons involved in an incident.
- Communicate any and all discrepancies noted on shift to Asset Protection manager for review or follow up.
- Call police for assistance if needed.
- Maintains organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education/Training and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Loss prevention experience preferred.
- Must have passed or be able to pass within 90 days of employment the DCCA private detective and guard examination.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 285 Sand Island Access Rd, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA