ACCOUNT MANAGER CHEFZONE
Position Summary Description:
Compiles list of prospective customers to use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories and other sources. Cold calls and share benefits of ChefZone products and services. Introduces new products, develops customer solutions, and builds customer traffic. Maintains customer relationships and provides follow-up to accommodate product and service needs. Commits to “one team” sales concept and participates in strategic growth of customers and when necessary, transitions customers to Broadline.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compiles a list of prospective customers to use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories and other sources.
- Minimum of 25% of the week spent traveling around the island to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders out of ChefZone.
- Introduces new products, develops customer solutions, and builds customer traffic at ChefZone.
- Maintains customer relationships and provides timely follow-up to accommodate product and service needs.
- Updates order guides and places order for pick & pull service for our Kulia members.
- Timely follow up with customers over the phone, via text or in person.
- Reviews menu, market analysis to determine customer needs and volume potential for products and services.
- Identify new business shoppers and inquire about product needs and providing product solutions with the goal of increasing customer basket rings.
- Increasing Kulia membership with the goal for the accounts to transition deliveries out of our Broadline division.
- Complies with HAACP Plan guidelines and protocols.
- Protects and develops the company’s brands via PR activities and intellectual property management.
- Provides exceptional customer service and ensures that employees also provide the same level of service.
- Occasionally assists on the registers and/or retrieves carts as needed.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Uses the Company’s Mission/Vision Statements and Core Values as their guiding principles.
Education/Training and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent experience.
- Three years of sales experience, preferably in the food industry. Management or supervisory experience a plus.
- Must be proficient in the English language and communicate clearly and effectively in written and oral form.
- Must possess a high level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to communicate with internal and external associates in an effective, professional and persuasive manner.
- Must be able to perform basic to moderately difficult mathematical functions involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, averaging and percentages.
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency will all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Ability to be organized, multi-tasked, and be very flexible with changing priorities.
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record and use of own vehicle.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- 2888 Ualena St, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA