Position Summary Description:
Manages marketing activities related to events, media, website, e-communications, customer solutions, social media, and branding. This position plans, directs, and coordinates branding and marketing policies and programs for the enterprise. The position is also responsible for memberships, sponsorships, and philanthropy. Oversees the day-to-day activities of the Marketing Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops branding and marketing strategies for enterprise.
- Supervises and trains the marketing department staff on marketing policies and procedures.
- Leads effort to create and maintain cohesive program that upholds brand standards and marketing deliverables across all platforms: web, e-communications, social media, in store, etc.
- Manages data, style guides, policies, and service levels with internal and external partners.
- Partners with Supply Chain, Business Development, and Sales to maximize impact for company and customers.
- Manages external memberships, sponsorships, and events to strengthen the brand and community position of the company.
- Manages all food shows.
- Manages Customer Loyalty Program.
- Manages media relationships. Writes communications on behalf of the company and for key executives.
- Manages company philanthropic program to ensure proper alignment to goals, maximum recognition, and strategic impact.
- Prioritizes customer solutions and the customer experience in all endeavors and in relation to resources.
- Partners with ChefZone Merchandising Manager and ChefZone Buyer to promote ChefZone and products.
- Evaluates the financial impact of marketing strategies and provides alternative solutions by researching and developing profit-loss projections.
- Reviews existing data collection systems, suggests, and implements improvements.
- Adopts a consultative approach in working with all stakeholders to establish and uphold requirements, realistic deadlines, and propose solutions to strengthen Y. Hata’s offerings.
- Leverage technology and various resources to deliver high quality solutions.
- Possesses a high level of understanding on methods for showing and promoting foodservice products.
- Provides high level of customer service skills and is responds timely to changing demands.
- Performs similar and related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Uses the Company’s Mission/Vision Statements and Core Values as their guiding principles.
Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; counseling employees, appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Direct reports include: Marketing Specialists, Digital Design Specialists
Education/Training and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field and/or
- Five to seven years of progressive Marketing experience, including three years in a managerial capacity.
- Foodservice industry experience a plus.
- Must possess a high level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to communicate with internal and external associates in an effective, professional, and persuasive manner.
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency will all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Must have excellent judgment in all matters related to this position.
- Ability to be organized, multi-tasked, and be very flexible with changing priorities.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- 285 Sand Island Access Rd, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA