NIGHT OFFICE COORDINATOR
Position Summary Description:
Processes all picking adjustments, generates invoices for the following day’s deliveries and executes closing/day-end computer system procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processes all picking adjustments.
- Enters alphabetic, numeric or symbolic data from source documents into computer to ensure accuracy. Compiles, sorts, and verifies accuracy of data to be entered. Makes adjustments as necessary.
- Generates, sorts, and prepares invoices for next day deliveries.
- Performs end of period procedures for computer data entry functions on a daily, monthly, quarterly or yearly basis.
- Prints and distributes reports as requested by supervisor.
- Supports the night warehouse management team by performing other clerical duties as needed.
- Performs similar and related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Uses the Company’s Mission/Vision Statements and Core Values as their guiding principles.
Education/Training and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Six months general office experience with an emphasis in data entry.
- Must be proficient in the English language and have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency will all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Must be able to demonstrate 10-key by touch and have an average typing speed of a minimum of 40 WPM.
- Frequently required to lift and carry objects weighing up to 40 lbs.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 285 Sand Island Access Rd, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA