HR RECRUITING COORDINATOR
Position Summary Description:
The recruiting coordinator position is responsible for interviewing and referring applicants for all positions throughout the company. This position must possess considerable skill in interviewing techniques, a good knowledge of all functions in the company, a basic understanding of the company's organizational structure as well as an extensive knowledge of personnel policy and procedure and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partners with the HR Manager and hiring manager to determine staffing needs.
- Screens resumes, interview candidates (by phone or in person), administer appropriate assessments, reference/background checking, make recommendations for hire (or not hire) and deliver employment offers for both exempt and non-exempt position openings within an assigned territory.
- Uses traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract quality candidates such as career fairs, on-line job fairs, community network events, etc.
- Administers the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and internal and external job boards.
- Develops and upkeeps programs (internal and external) to ensure high visibility with potential candidates.
- Follows up with candidates and hiring managers to ensure updated information on the interview process status.
- Develops and maintain an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
- Communicates important employment information during delivery of employment offers (i.e. benefits, compensation, non-competition agreements, etc.).
- Works with hiring managers to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations including Affirmative Action Plan compliance.
- Maintains memberships and affiliations with trade/professional organizations related to industry.
- Performs similar and related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Uses the Company’s Mission/Vision Statements and Core Values as their guiding principles.
Education/Training and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Management or equivalent experience.
- Two years of recruiting experience.
- One year of experience using an HRIS.
- Must possess a high level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess exceptional people skills.
- Must maintain confidentiality and integrity of all sensitive data.
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency will all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
We are a Drug-Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- 285 Sand Island Access Rd, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA