DRIVER CHECK IN
Position Summary Description:
Performs all duties related to Driver Check In, to include but not limited to: Driver Debrief for Transportation issues, warehouse issues, QA issues, order entry/AM issues and supply chain issues. Proper return process to include reason codes, quality disposition and identifying the issues associated with gaps in the process. This position will be the catalyst to help improve the efficiency and effectiveness for all departments through the entire company and most importantly for our customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts driver check-in and reviews, edits and approves the driver’s end of day inventory report.
- Communicates driver issues various department managers to include; routing, time window, truck/equipment, Customer service issues, and others
- Communicates warehouse issues, to include: loading, picking, damage, etc.
- Communicates QA issues with Operations, Recoup, Supply Chain, Sales, etc.
- Ensures proper identification of returned items such as product code, pack/size, UPC, and slot location.
- Analyzes and reports discrepancy data from inventory maintenance reports to Director of Operations.
- Verifies, prepares and transacts product returns and invoice discrepancies.
- Accurately completes and documents invoiced discrepancies.
- Accurately completes and updates transactions in Sales Force.
- Keeps all pending transactions current in Sales Force, as defined by supervisor.
- Accurately puts away driver/customer returns.
- Trains backup to perform the same.
- Performs similar and related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Uses the Company’s Mission/Vision Statements and Core Values as their guiding principles.
Education/Training and Experience:
- Minimum one year of inventory control, warehouse, distribution and/or logistics experience.
- Must be able to perform simple mathematical functions involving addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Must be able to perform basic computer skills while working with multiple screen sessions to complete transactions. Previous experience on an AS400 platform and Microsoft products will be extremely helpful.
- Must understand interdepartmental consequences of all decisions and actions. Must be able to analyze data and draw conclusive statements about information that appears to be beyond normal operational activity.
- Frequently required to lift and carry objects weighing up to 90 lbs.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 285 Sand Island Access Rd, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA