CASHIER ASSISTANT CHEFZONE
Position Summary Description:
Performs all customer service-related duties to ChefZone. Provides friendly, courteous, and caring customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists customers in placing items onto conveyor belt to be scanned at register.
- Assists cashier by moving any heavy boxes on cart or in shopping cart to be scanned.
- Places all scanned items that were on the conveyor belt back into carts.
- Assists customers when directed in loading up their car.
- Brings in shopping and flat bed carts from the outside of the store.
- Sanitizes used carts when directed.
- Assists in general cleanup of store during non-rush periods or at store closing.
- Protects and develops the company’s brands via PR activities and intellectual property management.
- Provides exceptional customer service and ensures that employees also provide the same level of service. Establishes and maintains customer relationships to accommodate both product and service needs.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Uses the Company’s Mission/Vision Statements and Core Values as their guiding principles.
Education/Training and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- One year experience in grocery sales, customer service, or related work experience preferred.
- Must exercise good judgment in anticipating customer’s need and in problem solving.
- Frequently required to lift and carry objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 2888 Ualena St, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA