NIGHT ORDER SELECTOR
* Starting at $16.50/hr.
Position Summary Description:
Pulls customer orders using a pick ticket and voice command system and builds pallets for delivery.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pulls customer orders from warehouse pick slots by utilizing a voice picking system and a pallet truck or high reach truck.
- Stacks cases according to company standards and builds pallets to be loaded onto delivery trucks.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, in preparation for final check and delivery.
- Marks materials with identifying information.
- Weighs or counts items for distribution to ensure conformance with company standards.
- Ensures that all products stored and/or selected for delivery are free from damage and/or pest infestation.
- Compiles storage and/or selection date for daily reports.
- Prepares pallets for shipping with appropriate labeling information.
- Follows established safety standards for proper food handling and date rotation procedures.
- Performs similar and related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Uses the Company’s Mission/Vision Statements and Core Values as their guiding principles.
Education/Training and Experience:
- One year experience of distribution or warehouse experience, preferably in the foodservice industry.
- Must be able to perform basic to moderately difficult mathematical functions involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, averaging and percentages.
- Must be able to successfully complete in-house forklift certification test.
- Frequently required to lift and carry objects weighing up to 100 lbs.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 285 Sand Island Access Rd, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA
- 2905 Koapaka St, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA