Position Summary Description:
The Marketing Specialist will assist with all corporate and product marketing initiatives related to brand management, accurate promotion of products, services, merchandising signage, advertising and special events to support our growth initiatives. Responsible for maintaining relationships with key stakeholders internally (sales, purchasing, HR) and externally stakeholders (vendors and trade groups) and managing marketing projects across all divisions and departments. This position requires the management of multiple deadlines, accuracy, project prioritization, familiarity with digital marketing and content management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the creative design, coordination & content management of our products to support all phases of the product life cycle.
- Provides marketing support for all product educational meetings, tradeshows, special events, and ensures materials are prepared in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with external vendors and purchasing team on gathering content (Photos, logos, product spec information) to produce promotional materials and a system for prioritizing requests.
- Works with the Culinary Team to ensure all product information is easy to understand and accurate.
- Assist in gathering reports on campaign results to stakeholders.
- Assists in brand management and use of logos in all marketing materials.
- Assists in the build and maintenance our customer database by target segment in MailChimp.
- Manages, plans, and executes the organization and creates content on digital platforms to increase brand awareness, support promotional campaigns, and enhance the customer/staff experience. Digital platforms include, but are not limited to, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube.
- Track and analyze data from digital platforms to improve strategies, including posting time, type of posts, frequency, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining the enterprise marketing calendar (Sales, Merchandising, Marketing, Administration).
- Manages all print requests for advertising, promotional, and signage materials.
- Manage and inventory all marketing assets (signage, banners, promotional items, etc).
- Manages our marketing shared drive filing system to ensure ease of access to our marketing materials.
- Works with our consultants to provide digital photography and video support as needed.
- Stays abreast of the latest marketing trends including understanding our industry, product, and customer base and how to best align our message to the appropriate marketing and digital channels.
- Performs similar and related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Uses the Company’s Mission/Vision Statements and Core Values as their guiding principles.
Education/Training and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field, and/or
- Three to five years of Marketing experience preferred.
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency will all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and Adobe Suite (Illustrator, InDesign). Must also demonstrate proficiency in digital photography, website content design and support.
- Experience in digital marketing administration (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Experience in managing hootsuite for all digital posting
- Experience with MailChimp posting to support eBlasts communications.
- Individual should be creative, pro-active, self-motivated, results-oriented, highly collaborative, team player, and be passionate about marketing.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- 285 Sand Island Access Rd, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA