Position Summary Description:
Keeps premises of warehouse in clean and orderly condition. Implements pest management program and ensures facilities are prepared for random inspection.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cleans lighting fixtures, work surfaces, racking, restrooms and entry ways of warehouse facility.
- Sweeps, scrubs, waxes, and/or polishes floor surfaces.
- Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies.
- Dusts furniture and equipment. Polishes metalwork.
- Washes walls, ceilings, windows, door panels, sills, and woodwork.
- Empties wastebaskets and transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replenishes bathroom supplies.
- Replaces light bulbs.
- Maintains pest control devices and records data as per documented procedures.
- Communicates to supervisor, any facility damages or equipment malfunctions that cannot be easily corrected on the spot.
- Complies with HAACP Plan guidelines and protocols. Displays GMP including receiving, storing, and presentation of products.
- Protects all assets of the company, including facilities, products, the ChefZone and Y. Hata & Co., Ltd. brands.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Uses the Company’s Mission/Vision Statements and Core Values as their guiding principles.
Education/Training and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Six months to one year experience in general maintenance.
- Frequently required to lift and carry objects weighing up to 75 lbs.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 2888 Ualena St, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA