Position Summary Description:
Performs a wide variety of maintenance tasks for the purpose of maintaining warehouse premises and interior. Uses a variety of hand and power tools in performing duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Uses a variety of hand and power tools to carry out maintenance duties to include painting and drywall installation, light electrical, light plumbing, and minor maintenance on company vehicles.
- Maintains tools and equipment for the purpose of ensuring the availability of equipment in safe operating condition.
- Maintains records of installation, maintenance and repair orders to track activities ensuring work is documented and on file.
- Uses the Company’s Mission/Vision Statements and Core Values as their guiding principles.
- Responds to emergency repair situations to ensure immediate safety of property/individuals and compliance with safety regulations.
- Performs similar and related duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Education/Training and Experience:
- Two to three years of semi-skilled maintenance work experience.
- Frequently required to lift and carry objects weighing up to 75 lbs
We are a Drug-Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 285 Sand Island Access Rd, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA