WAREHOUSE MANAGER (KOAPAKA)
Position Summary Description:
Performs all management functions and activities related to running Koapaka Warehouse. Coordinates the activities of supervisors and workers concerned with receiving, stocking, replenishing, order selection, and shipping of products and materials from vendors to customers. Manages overall facility, including, sanitation, equipment and physical plant.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with the Sr. Warehouse Manager and employees to document standard operating procedures for Koapaka Warehouse Operations.
- Creates and executes training plans that aligns training needs with business objectives.
- Create development plans with specific benchmark goals for Daytime Supervisors.
- Responsible for ensuring all supervisors achieve those goals within a specific time frame.
- Establish and maintain current procedures for activities such as receiving, stocking, replenishment, order selection, and sanitation.
- Plan, schedule and adjust labor requirements as necessary to meet the daily demands of the various functions.
- Monitor the Daily Shortage Report for items that are out of stock and make adjustments to the receiving schedule to facilitate receiving those items.
- Manage in a way that promotes continual improvement regarding processes and procedures in order to enhance customer satisfaction, employee morale, and company profits.
- Primary emphasis is to be placed on receiving inbound inventory timely, and replenishment of inventory in order to prepare the both the Distribution Center and Koapaka Warehouse for the evening picking operation.
- Monitor the accuracy of the Multi-Slot module on a daily basis and assign persons as needed to make corrections to secondary locations.
- Inspects physical condition of warehouse and equipment. Prepares work orders for repairs and requisitions for replacement of equipment.
- Performs similar and related duties as assigned by Sr. Warehouse Manager.
Uses the Company’s Mission/Vision Statements and Core Values as their guiding principles.
Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; counseling employees, appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Direct reports include: Receiving Coordinator, Warehouse Lead, Forklift Operators, Container Unloaders, Night Order Selectors and Sanitation Team.
Education/Training and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field and/or
- Five to eight years of distribution or warehouse experience, preferably in the foodservice industry. Three years supervisory experience highly preferred.
- Frequently required to lift and carry objects weighing up to 75 lbs.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- 2905 Koapaka St, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA