SALES SUPPORT COORDINATOR
Position Summary Description:
Processes customer orders via telephone, electronic transmission, and fax. Assists customer’s in all aspects of the ordering process, including introduction of new products, developing customer solutions, and resolving customer discrepancies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives and accurately processes orders via electronic transmission, telephone or fax.
- Knowledge and following of guidelines in the ‘Customer Service Procedures Manual”.
- Knowledge and practice of telephone etiquette skills as outlined in the ‘Enhancing Telephone Skills and Technique’ handbook.
- To create mutually successful partnerships by developing customer solutions and introducing new product lines.
- Manages and follows through with customer orders, discrepancies, and customer concerns.
- Proficiency in the use of all company proprietary software (i.e. PowerEnterprise, Powersell, Powernet, Insight, etc.).
- Maintain working knowledge of at least two CSR account positions via cross training.
- Performs similar and related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Uses the Company’s Mission/Vision Statements and Core Values as their guiding principles.
Education/Training and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- One to two years of previous customer service or telemarketing and/or experience preferred.
- Must possess a high level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to communicate with internal and external associates in an effective, professional and persuasive manner.
- Ability to be organized, multi-tasked, and be very flexible with changing priorities.
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency will all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
We are a Drug-Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 2975 Aukele St, Lihue, HI 96766, USA