INVENTORY CONTROL/QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST
Position Summary Description:
Performs all duties related to maintaining accurate inventory counts on a perpetual cycle at one or more warehouse locations; including physical inventory, inventory adjustments, reporting, physical resolution and control. Will also perform checking code/expiration dates, processing driver check-in functions, and recouping product.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares and distributes daily shortage reports and ensures accuracy of information.
- Ensures proper identification of inventoried items such as product code, pack/size, PUC and slot location.
- Compiles data from inventory system and selects targeted inventory items for scheduled cycle counting.
- Performs driver check-in duties by reviewing customer invoices for accuracy, evaluates product returns and processes transactions in system.
- Verifies, prepares and transacts product returns and invoice discrepancies.
- Identifies and updates inventory adjustments and location adjustments in the computer system.
- Documents and processes damaged products in the inventory system.
- Performs similar and related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Uses the Company’s Mission/Vision Statements and Core Values as their guiding principles.
Education/Training and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum one year foodservice and/or warehousing inventory experience.
- Must be able to perform basic to moderately difficult mathematical functions involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, averaging and percentages.
- Must be able to successfully complete in-house forklift certification test.
- Forklift certification preferred.
- Must be able to operate forklift, electric pallet jack, order picker and other equipment typically used in a warehouse environment.
- Frequently required to lift and carry objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 2975 Aukele St, Lihue, HI 96766, USA