Position Summary Description:
Directs and controls the flow of work for the facilities team as directed by the department supervisor. Keeps premises of warehouse in clean and orderly condition.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directs and controls the flow of work for the facilities team as directed by the department supervisor.
- Cleans lighting fixtures, work surfaces, racking, restrooms and entry ways of warehouse facility.
- Sweeps, scrubs, waxes, and/or polishes floor surfaces.
- Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies.
- Dusts furniture and equipment. Polishes metalwork.
- Washes walls, ceilings, windows, door panels, sills, and woodwork.
- Empties wastebaskets and transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replenishes bathroom supplies.
- Replaces light bulbs.
- Maintains pest control devices and records data as per documented procedures.
- Communicates to supervisor, any facility damages or equipment malfunctions that cannot be easily corrected on the spot.
- Performs similar and related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Uses the Company’s Mission/Vision Statements and Core Values as their guiding principles.
- Six months to one year of experience in general maintenance.
- Frequently required to lift and carry objects weighing up to 75 lbs.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 285 Sand Island Access Rd, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA