ACCOUNT MANAGER - CUSTOMIZED
Position Summary Description:
Manages a group of contracted foodservice operators in a manner that ensures maximum account penetration and strict adherence to terms and conditions of existing contracts. Serves as the primary customer-facing employee to assigned customers and as such will embody all Core Values. This position works closely with all departments across the enterprise to fulfill company objectives and contract agreements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains productive relationships with each assigned Customer account as well as the Corporate staff of each Customer’s headquarters.
- Presents products to ensure maximum account penetration and compliance with individual contracts.
- Forecasts product needs based on Customer usage reports, and communicate same to Buyer.
- Maintains all necessary reports to comply with the terms of the individual contracts.
- Coordinates account management to ensure contract compliance if other AM’s are assigned.
- Follows through on Customer orders, discrepancies, damages, shortages, or Customer complaints. Works with other internal departments (Info Central, Supply Chain, Operations, and Cost & Bid Management) to resolve customer issues.
- Occasionally delivers products to Customers.
- Keeps supervisors apprised of any issues related to the operational success or failure of accounts, and possible risks associated in doing business with the same.
- Prepares reports of business transactions as required and maintains expense accounts within company guidelines.
- Performs similar and related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Uses the Company’s Mission/Vision Statements and Core Values as their guiding principles.
Education/Training and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field, or
- Five or more years of food industry experience.
- Three years of sales experience, preferably in the food industry. Management or supervisory experience a plus.
- Must be proficient in the English language and communicate clearly and effectively in written and oral form.
- Must possess a high level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to communicate with internal and external associates in an effective, professional and persuasive manner.
- Must be able to perform basic to moderately difficult mathematical functions involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, averaging and percentages.
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency will all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Ability to be organized, multi-tasked, and be very flexible with changing priorities.
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record and use of own vehicle.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- 285 Sand Island Access Rd, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA